DIGITALPAPERS is now available for free! It is a great opportunity for those who want to evaluate the system under real conditions.
If you want to organize an event with a limited number of participants (up to 100 submissions) and can exclude our advanced features (such as customization, support, etc.) the DIGITALPAPERS FREE edition is the perfect tool to fade the management burden away.
Please check our edition comparison for a brief information about the included and excluded features of the FREE edition. Additionally, there are some more terms and conditions you should be aware:
Hosting, Deployment and Upgrade
- The hosting, deployment and configuration of your FREE edition platform will be provided during the allowed usage period without additional costs
- You can upgrade your FREE edition to any of the available STANDARD edition plans online and at any time. As soon as your payment has been confirmed you get immediate access to the value added features (except for your limited customization requirements, which must be requested, evaluated and estimated, prior to their deployment)
- You are allowed to manage up to 100 submissions. You will receive an email notification when submissions limit is almost reached so that you can upgrade to the STANDARD edition without interrupting your event management process
- The maximum usage period for each event is limited to six (6) months. All the contents submitted in the system will be automatically erased after the end of this usage period.
- If your event requires an extended usage period you must request a STANDARD edition upgrade or a CUSTOM edition configuration and deployment
- All the interfaces are available in English
Help and Support
- In order to assist you in the management tasks a comprehensive set of documentation is available. You will find detailed helps and explanations in most of the interfaces as well as downloadable documents that you can save for later viewing
- All the users will have the choice to authorize the treatment of their contact data
- In case of accordance their information will only be used for purposes regarding the DIGITALPAPERS system and will not be transferred or sold. In case of non accordance all their data will be erased from the database after the end of the event management period
- This edition is not available to customers who are currently using a CAMPUS/ENTERPRISE edition
- We reserve the right to cancel this edition at any time, and to refuse this service to any party without reasons